Polydoor - Laminate Sheets
D10 POLYDOOR's manufacturing center is located at Polycan Industries, Ahmadabad, India.
D10 POLYDOOR is an extruded plastic door skin produced from a formulation developed especially for Door panel skins in a wide range of colors, and Door Skin patterns including metallic, wood grain and having self emboss, semi mate & plain surface finishes.
D10 POLYDOOR is available in all standard door sizes. D10 POLYDOOR is designed to be durable offering optimum indoor weather resistance. D10 POLYDOOR lends itself to a wide range of uses in door design and manufacture.
We can send samples and catalog of D10 upon clients request. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
LAMINATED DOOR SKIN
Laminated Door Skin Specification
- Thickness ranging from 0.60mm to 3.00mm (Standard Thickness 0.80mm).
- Width ranges 24”, 30”, 36”, 42” & 48”.
- Length is custom-made also available in 100’ long Rolls.
Laminated Sheets Features at a glance
- Excellent Heat and Sound Insulation
- In-door Weather resistant
- Termite proof and Fungus resistance
- High impact resistance
- Light in weight and nil maintenance
- High chemical resistance
- Easily Cut with Saw, Nail and Screw.
- Excellent Acoustic damping properties coupled with considerable stiffness.
- Very easy to laminate with Wood use Synthetic Resin Adhesive (Fevicol SH- White Glue).
Application of Laminate Sheet
- Door Panels
- Flush Door
- Door Skins
- Interior Lining For Automobiles
- Fall Ceiling
- Modular Kitchen